The English Association of Self Catering Operators.
We recommend that all Self Caterers in England join Easco. Formed over twenty years ago, its aim is to lobby Government on your behalf on all matters affecting self catering. This is your professional association and works on your behalf
- To represent those with self catering interests on all matters affecting their business through liaison with government and tourism bodies.
- To keep members informed of relevant matters and to encourage the exchange of information and views between members
- To gain recognition of the self catering sector's important role in the hospitality industry.
- To promote and uphold high standards.
- To promote the use of self catering accommodation by the holidaying public.
- Membership costs £40 for up to three units, plus an additional £3.40 per unit. Members have a free legal helpline and receive a monthly newsletter covering all the key developments concerning self catering.
For more details contact Easco at www.englishselfcatering.co.uk